Friday, October 16, 2015

Purse Palooza

Of course you know me mostly as a quilter, but that doesn't mean I wasn't pleased when Sara/Sew Sweetness asked me if I'd like to participate in her annual blog hop and linky party, Purse Palooza. The honest truth is, I'd promised to make my mom The Emmaline Bag, and I had all I needed on hand - expect the motivation. Mom had already selected the pattern and the beautiful fabric, so really there was no excuse. So thanks to Sara for that extra push!
Click here to see more of The Emmaline Bag and read my review. Join in if you like by linking up one of your own bags made between October 5 and November 14. And do peruse the event schedule - Sara is updating links each day, so it's really easy to see all the lovely bags that are being made.

Linking up with Finish It Up Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the bag, Debbie! I know all about having everything but the motivation. Glad to see the blog hop gave you that extra push!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh! I love that fabric! What a pretty bag. Going to go check out the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete