Monday, April 21, 2014

Sewing Along . . .

Sara of Sew Sweetness just announced a fun new sew along with bloggers sewing through all the patterns by Julie/Jaybird Quilts!

I confess I'm pretty excited to have created my first Jaybird quilt, and I look forward to sharing that with you next week! The sew along starts today though, and here's the schedule! 

April 21 - Lynn @ The Little Red Hen – Science Fair
April 22 – Scott @ Blue Nickel Studios - Seaside
April 23 – Emily @ Mommy’s Naptime – Mini Disco
April 24 – Hadley @ Flying Blind on a Rocket Cycle - Jawbreaker
April 25 – Kelly @ Kelby Sews - Giggles
April 28 – Becky @ My Fabric Obsession - Snack Time
April 29 – Sara @ Sew Sweetness - Tasty
April 30 – Michelle @ City House Quilts - Candy Dish
May 1 – Debbie @ A Quilter’s Table - Northern Lights
May 2 – Marci @ Marci Girl Designs - Lotus
May 5 – Kerry @ Verrykerryberry - Rock Candy
May 6 – Andres @ Mad Tesla - Mini Northern Lights
May 7 – Lee @ May Chappell - Day Break
May 8 – Leona @ Leona’s Quilting Adventure - Wonton
May 9 – Heather @ House of a la Mode - Disco
May 12 – Jane @ Quilt Jane - Night Sky
May 13 – Lucy @ Charm About You - Tiny Dancer

All the reveal posts will be on Sara's blog, and you can check out the first one right here! Once the bloggers show off their quilts, it'll be time for you to join in and sew! There's lots of great prizes, so consider joining in!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I am a huge fan of Julie's patterns; they are some of the best-written patterns I have come across. I look forward to seeing everyone's quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait to see how you interpret Northern Lights! Jaybird's patterns are my favorites, looking forward to this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder which one you made, Julie has so many wonderful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, looking forward to seeing the results :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie's patterns are just the best! And the quilts always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I just finished Julie's Firecracker quilt in twin size. Took a while to figure it out, but then I did and got completely into the zone of it. Love, love, love the result. Can't wait to see what you all do in pt. 1 of the QAL and then make another of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be a fun hop to watch along with - I was hoping that Taffy would be featured as I've seen very few made aside from mine and think it's a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete