Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tuesday at the Table

Brace yourself for a few days of project reveals once Christmas is over, but for now, it's all about the food. Finally the menu is set, and prep-work has begun. It'll be a full day tomorrow in more ways than one, and per usual, a mix of family favorite recipes plus plenty of new ones just for fun. I've linked every recipe I could find online - for you and me both! Enjoy!

Christmas Brunch

Macrina Bakery, p. 186

Colleen

Orange Juice/Mimosas
Food & Wine from David & Christena

–—

Stocking Snack Time

Williams-Sonoma


The Comfort of Cooking

Framed Cooks from Christmas with Southern Living

John Cusimano/Mix That Drink from David & Christena

–—

Dinner

I thee cook

Bon Appétit

Holiday Salad

Rolls

The Pioneer Woman

12 comments:

  1. An ambitious menu to say the least! Have fun and I look forward to your reveals after the holiday. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling over here - this all sounds so yummy! Hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful Christmas - can't wait to see your reveals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks! ;-)
    Now I'm hungry.
    Sounds like a wonderful meal! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful, hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely. I am excited to be making a very "ordinary" turkey dinner with stuffing and vegetables and three kinds of pie. Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very blessed Christmas to you and yours Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...can I join you? Only a 3 hour drive! :)

    Looking forward to all the reveals! Merry Christmas!

    www.sewcraftychick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I come????? It sounds wonderful Debbie, may your day be a huge success and may all those lucky diners have a most wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...I would love to be there for all that. I am going to have to try some of these yummies. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Sure you don't have room at your table for one more? ;o)

    Your menu looks delicious, Debbie. Thanks for sharing those links with us.

    Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I think I gained weight just ready about that yummy food. Enjoy the food but especially enjoy those you will be sharing the table with. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete