Monday, December 23, 2013

City Sampler Quilt Along :: Blocks 91, 92, & 93

Might as well tell you straight out: knowing this week would be super busy at work and home, I made this set of blocks earlier in the month so I'd be sure not to miss making them!
Don't you just love the asymmetry? I'm swooning over this moon block!
There's not much black in my blocks so far, but it just seemed to fit with the fabrics I chose for #93. Hoping it works in the overall layout. Of course, time will tell.

These blocks are from Tula Pink's City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks, part of the City Sampler Quilt Along. I'll be linking up with Sew Sweetness.

10 comments:

  1. I love the black in the block. I think it is time again to see the grid. I'm so anxious for the finish! This has been a great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking on getting in there early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your blocks! But yes, the moon block is especially pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One again your blocks are stunning - but I have to agree, the moon one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That moon is wonderful, and good planning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moon block IS special. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so close :-) You are doing so great to keep up. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry, but I have to say it...
    That moon block is over the moon.
    I like the black, I think it will play well with the other blocks.
    Yes, please, can we get a grid shot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blocks and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them! I got this book for Christmas and I can't wait to start working on mine :)

    ReplyDelete