Monday, September 16, 2013

Zakka Along 2.0 :: Week 16

Last week's darling zippered pouch wasn't for the faint of heart, only due to the tiny bits in the paper-pieced areas. But for those who were successful, the result was one really fun vintage pouch!

The lucky linky winner for last week is Beverly/golfingbev.

There is also a drawing this week for the third quarter of projects - the prize being a $50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop! Chosen randomly from weeks 11-15 is Cindy of Raspberry Sunshine. Congrats to both of our winners!
    

For this week, Svetlana of s.o.t.a.k handmade is sharing her I-Love-My-Ipad Quilted Cover. What a fun mix of patchwork and practicality! 

The giveaways for linking up this week's project are 1 yard Pellon® 987F Fusible Fleece + a fabric bundle from Imagine Fabric.
Imagine Fabric
  
To link up your project, click on the frog below and follow the instructions. One entry per person, please.

Click the links to find out more about the sew along, Ayumi, and how to order the book. 

7 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    Yay, I finally won! Thank you so much for leading this part of the sew-a-along. Is there anything I need to do to claim my prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness!!!! I am so excited to have won the 3rd qtr. prize!! I have had so much fun with this sew-along and will really miss seeing everyone's projects each week.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pencil cases are so cute! I admire all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Beverly and Cindy!

    What a fun sew along this has been! Can't believe we're nearing the end....

    Loving those vintage pencil cases from this past week. Such a gorgeous collection!

    Thanks so much for the weekly mosaics, Debbie. You keep us motivated and inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to all who tackled them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection and I love all the varieties of pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little project! I think you just convinced me I need this book!

    ReplyDelete