Wednesday, February 16, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

So here’s Wednesday's update on my “Works-in-Progress”.

Just finished
New Wave
A pattern from Oh, Fransson.


Next on the agenda
Blue table runner
I’m thinking of using this pattern: Hungarian Blue by Clothworks.

Ongoing projects
Block-a-palooza quilt along
Finished this week’s first block, so now there are seven!


Socken quilt along
This week we put the top together!


Still practicing for my machine quilting class on Saturday.

Anxious to start
Central Park
Still hope to be starting on this SOON!

Need to do
The last project from the Prairie Women Sewing Circle is still on the list.

Now head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress!

3 comments:

  1. Love the black and whites for the new wave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your new wave quilt. I've been wanting to start one for awhile. I bought a template and have some fabric picked out but haven't started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your New Wave quilt looks great, I just love that pattern. And your Cherry House quilt-along looks amazing too!

    Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, have a fabulous week. : )

    ReplyDelete